Good day fellow nerds!
Tonight is the night that Henderson’s FIRST video game arcade bar opens it’s doors to the public for their Grand Opening at 9 PM!
This place features X-Box 360 console stations (for the low, low price of just ordering some food) with television screens that hang from the ceiling (pictured below) and offer up signature cocktails and craft beers as well as domestic drafts for $3.50 and large draft beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light) for just $4.75 and beer towers (domestic draft only_ for just $25! (Also pictured below.)
So for those of you who like beer with your video games this place has you covered. The other Video Game Arcade Bars in the Vegas are have there own distinct pros and cons, but ONLY this place has such a wide selection of draft beers.
Here’s the micro draft beer list for all of you beer connoisseurs:
- Paulanier Hef
- Stella artois
- DogFish Brown Ale
- Lagunitas IPA
- Dead Guy Ale
- Pissing Boy
- The Devastator
- Mermaid Red Ale
- Innis & Gunn
- Ballast Sculpin
- New Castle Werewolf
Almost makes me wish I drank again… almost.
And those signature cocktails I mentioned? Check these out!
- The Centipede – Rye Vodka, Fresh Green Juice Extract, Roasted Peppers, Our Take on the Bloody Mary, Substitute Jalapeño Vodka or Tequila for the extra bite!
- Recife – Leblon Cachaca, Freshly Quarted Lime, Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- The Departed – Jameson Irish Whisky, Clove Infused Honey, Hand Whipped Float
- PC XO – Patron Cafe Coffee Liqueur, Aged Dark Rum, Hand Whipped Float
- La Zanahoria Margarita – Siete Leguas Silver Tequila, Fresh Pressed Carrot & Lime, French Triple Sec
- Honey Pot – Nicaraguan Dry Rum, Italian Cherry Liqueur, Fresh Squeezed Lime & Grapefruit
- Jalisco – Siete Leguas Tequila, Fresh Lime & Muddled Seasonal Fruit, Orange Bitters
- Dragon Blood – Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka, Fresh Sour, Drowned Black Raspberries
- Loopy Smash – Three Olives Loopy Vodka, Freshly Quartered Lemon, Muddled Mint
- Irish Coffee – Tullamore Dew 12yr Irish Whisky, Butterscotch Rinse, Cream
The players club will also be open for people that want to chill in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Be sure to join us tonight to celebrate the opening of the newest NERD hangout! If you haven’t checked out Hi Scores on Facebook, be sure to do so at https://www.facebook.com/HiScoresLV and give ’em a “Like” for me. They’re trying to get to 1000 “Likes” before they open. Let’s see what we can do?
Dork Knight out!
Latest posts by The Dork Knight (see all)
- Matthew Kadish Interview with The Dork Knight - January 25, 2015
- Star Trek Convention Las Vegas 2014 with The Dork Knight - August 13, 2014
- The Dork Knight’s Constantine Pilot Review - July 19, 2014